Fortifying Organizations to Thrive in Demanding Environments
Greenleaf Integrative Strategies (GIS) provides training and support services to enhance wellness and resiliency of professionals working in high-pressure and/or trauma-related situations. We believe that every organization can achieve Integrative Psychosocial Resilience, a state of human thriving and effective operations in demanding environments.
GIS delivers interdisciplinary, research-based services for sustaining a healthy work environment in the face of traumatic burden.
Tailored services include:
• Interactive seminars
• One-on-one consultations
• Leadership Support/Executive coaching
• Inputs to organizational culture
• Mind-body wellness training
• Video/phone check-ins
• Web-based self-monitoring tools
• Quick-reference pocket cards
• Audio tools for stress management
• Online Toolkit (login here)
View the latest GIS Capability Statement.
Resiliency Training with the 101st Airborne
View more resource videos.
Dr. Shah explains the ANB breathing technique
View more GIS training presentations.